It is important to allow for enough time to get the level of treatment for permanent capacity building, as opposed to short term symptom relief.
The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) is an independent statutory agency. Their role is to implement the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), which will support a better life for hundreds of thousands of Australians with a significant and permanent disability and their families and carers. The NDIS will mean peace of mind for every Australian – for anyone who has, or might acquire, a disability.
Our priority at Trevor Elliott Specialist Counselling is to ensure people with disability continue to get the support they need. The changes that are required to existing disability support systems are significant. Arrangements are being made to ensure the scheme can be introduced gradually, ensuring a smooth transition for people with disability and support providers.
Talk to Trevor Elliott Specialist Counsellor about how we can become a part of your plan.
- If you are on a self managed plan, Book in anytime.
- If your plan is Self managed, than that’s easy. If agency managed / plan managed, let us know who your Support Co-ordinator is and we can contact them directly.
Use the information below to find out how you can contact the NDIA,
- Phone on 1800 800 110.
- If you require a free-of-charge translator, interpreter or other assistance, phone 1800 800 110
- If you are a Text telephone (TTY) user, phone 1800 555 677 then ask for 1800 800 110
- If you are a Speak and Listen (speech-to speech relay) user, phone 1800 555 727 then ask for 1800 800 110